Reference L167 / 4519
Around 1790, original is housed in the National Adrien Dubouché Museum in Limoges, France
The naturalism found in the design of this cup is surprisingly free, thus demonstrating a desire to modernize its style. The gray background, extremely rare in ceramics, reinforces its originality. The cup was produced by the Parisian manufacturer Dihl and Guerhard, whose height of popularity took place between 1800 and 1810 with its famous marbled backgrounds.
Made in Limoges, France ⚑
Free shipping for amount over $150
Handling & care
© Bertrand Bozon