Reference L178 / 4519
Around 1795, original is housed in the National Ceramics Museum in Sèvres, France
Etienne-Henri Legay, employed by the Sèvres workshops from 1793 to 1800, produced miniatures and still life paintings. A specialist in painting flowers and executing gold detailing, he created this design as if it were an oil painting, a fashion that the Sèvres workshops had developed for years. The enchanting charm of the cup is found in the extraordinary harmony of its luxurious medallions and rich detailing.
Made in Limoges, France ⚑
Free shipping for amount over $150
Handling & care
© Bertrand Bozon